venerdì, maggio 11, 2007

You had me at "shittin' sunshine".

We are going to buy this house together! And we're going to have babies and raise a family and grow old together and I'm going to make you so happy you'll be shittin' sunshine!! GOT IT?!

A un numero dalla conclusione della saga, dopo averci fatto sospirare quattordici anni - contate che la qui presente scribacchina quattordici anni fa era un'adolescente con educazione cattolica innamorata della propria vicina di banco - Katina Marie Choovanski e Francine Peters sono due donne bellissime. Due donne vere, carne e ossa e muscoli, non due modelle di carta e plastica. E lo fanno, finalmente.

"It's just me, babe. For better or worse, just me... Fat, happy and madly in love with you" "Then I love you... and you can call me baby." "C'mere baby."

|